Talk

Advanced search

SpeedyBoarding - Easyjet Gatwick to Olbia???

(3 Posts)
monkey9237 Sun 19-Jun-11 23:37:55

Hello, has anyone flown Easyjet from Gatwick to Olbia? If so, did you use SpeedyBoarding? And were you subsequently bussed to the aircraft on either leg of your journey? I am trying to work out whether we should bother purchasing SpeedyBoarding for either leg of our journey.

I have read reviews which imply that if you end up being bussed to the aircraft, it becomes a bit if a free for all and the SpeedyBoarders end up getting on at the same time as everyone else. I know Easyjet give priority to families with children under two but our DS is three. We are flying in September so not in school holiday time. Any advice gratefully received! Thankyou!

ImeldaM Mon 20-Jun-11 10:17:03

With Speedy boarding, they are first called, then anyone with young children (usually classed as under 5), then all the rest, so you will definately have priority over a lot of other passengers with 3yr old anyway.

I would always get SB, any time we have (about 4 trips) it has always resulted in us being some of the first people on the plane.

monkey9237 Mon 20-Jun-11 16:23:54

Thanks ImeldaM, I gave Easyjet a call and they said they board children under 2years old as priority. I think I will go ahead and purchase SpeedyBoarding, just to be sure that we three can sit together. Thanks for your advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now