Talk

Advanced search

Disneyland Paris - best way to get from the airport (CDG)? Other Disneyland advice?

(2 Posts)
lateforpickup Thu 02-Jun-11 15:49:42

Does anyone know if you can buy TGV tickets from CDG to Chessy on the day? Is it v expensive? On the website it says it takes 10-15 mins so would seem to be the best option but difficult to book tickets ahead when I don't know how long it will take to get through baggage and passport control.

Any other advice? We are staying in l'Elysee Val d'Europe so I am hoping there will be somewhere to buy food to take on as I understand it is bank breakingly expensive and not very good?

Thanks!

mrsscoob Sat 04-Jun-11 17:19:44

yes you can buy on the day its very easy the train goes from the airport but it is a bit of a walk about 15 minutes or so. Once you get to Chessy it is very very easy to get to Disney and there are lots of buses/taxis right outside the station that go to all the disney hotels. If you decide to get a taxi from the airport it is the easiest way but will set you back about £70.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: