Talk

Advanced search

Anyone been on a beaches holiday?

(7 Posts)
popserinis Thu 02-Jun-11 12:40:13

Thinking of booking this for my honeymoon and want to make sure it's worth every penny before I commit

Flippingebay Thu 02-Jun-11 12:41:30

Not Beaches, I went to St Lucia with Sandels (we got married over there) and loved it!! IMO it was really worth the money so I suspect Beaches will be the same. Put luxury to a whole new level for me

popserinis Thu 02-Jun-11 12:45:34

Yeah the sandals ones look super too. We did things a bit back to front and had a daughter 5 years ago so she is coming on Honeymoon too smile Thought Beaches would give us the luxury we want with hopefully a good kids programme too.

JunoWatt Thu 02-Jun-11 12:46:10

you cant go until they accept same sex couples imo

homophobic twats

popserinis Thu 02-Jun-11 12:51:27

Thanks Juno, I'm more interested in finding out if anyone has an experience with kids there and what their kids entertainment is like.

You could always book two singles - that would get them!

LunaticFringe Thu 02-Jun-11 12:58:14

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PalmTrees Sun 05-Jun-11 17:44:37

I've been to beaches boscobel then beaches Turks and Caicos twice, Turks and Caicos is far superior to boscobel. Its fabulous for children of all ages, the kids entertainment runs for approx 12 hours a day so they can drop in and out of it whenever you like. The staff to child ratio is greater than in UK Childcare so you shouldn't have any worries there and there is such a variety of restaurants than there is always something for everyone. Definitely worth the money!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now