Talk

Advanced search

Cheapest place for tickets into eurodisney?

(9 Posts)
letsgetloud Mon 30-May-11 12:43:09

Hoping someone can tell me where the cheapest place to get these would be.

We are going at end of June to a campsite outside Paris but hoping to spend 2/3 days in eurodisney (travelling in and out everyday).

I had a quick look on internet and found adult prices at £79 an adult for one day.

Please tell me there is somewhere cheaper as we have to pay for 2 adults and four children!!

ChippingIn Mon 30-May-11 12:52:27

They aren't that much on the official site here

I'm not sure I'd risk buying them from anywhere other than the official site?

Children are free under 3 and childrens prices are from 3-11 yrs - I presume it's an adult price after that sad

DITDOT Mon 30-May-11 13:17:27

Tesco do them for £29.50 a ticket if you have some vouchers.

letsgetloud Tue 31-May-11 16:06:22

Hi thanks for that.

yes the official site sells them for £51 adult and £46 for kids.

Tesco is a great deal but not sure if you have to have enough points to cover the entire cost. so I would need enough points to cover £150. Whereas I only have about £40 worth of points on my card.

I can also get them from expedia for similar price as the official site.

I don't know what I thought I would pay but not as much as £240 for us to get in for one day!!

I would need to pay for 3 children and 2 adults as I presume my 1 year old would get in free.

Thanks for reply.

ChippingIn Tue 31-May-11 18:07:12

Even if you take the 2 day pass it's still £205 per day shock it's a lot of money. Have you looked at the 'kids stay and play free' deal? It might work out very little difference to stay there and take that deal....

amicissima Wed 01-Jun-11 20:44:18

I've used Attraction Tickets Direct several times. They do proper tickets, not vouchers and will often price-match. Helpful staff.

CliffTumble Wed 01-Jun-11 20:45:00

Watching this.

letsgetloud Wed 01-Jun-11 23:41:04

I did once price up staying in a hotel in eurodisney, needed two rooms as there are 6 of us in total. Worked out very expensive.

Thought we would make a saving by booking a weeks holiday in a caravan park and spending a couple of days in eurodisney.

So, have now booked and paid for a caravan park outside paris for 2 weeks and we are just going to travel in and out for two days to eurodisney.

I just hadn't budgeted for needing this amount of money for the tickets. Think I will phone tesco clubcard tomorrow and see if there is a way around purchasing the tickets from them.

Thanks amicissima- priced it up with the site details you gave. Would still cost us £470 for two days.

going Wed 01-Jun-11 23:51:33

Have you looked at getting an annual pass, may be worthwhile if you can get one of the cheaper ones. here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now