Talk

Advanced search

Best Family Holiday at Periyali Villas

(3 Posts)
Ginabraz Sat 28-May-11 00:28:43

I have write to say that we have returned from a weeks holiday at Periyali Villas at Zakynthos through Simpson Travel. We travelled with two toddlers (3.5yrs and 2.3yrs) and we returned and felt like we actually had a holiday!

Simpson's were amazing from booking until departure. The villas and the creche are perfect for kids and the fact that there are other families in the 'same boat' makes the experience so much mor enjoyable. The walk to the most lovely beach on the island is only approx 10 minutes and on the way are two amazing tavenernas (both with playgrounds).

I can't fault it and if you are looking for an amazing holiday for your family, please consider this venue - it was perfect.

MoniDubai Sat 28-May-11 08:58:12

Sounds great, my kids are older but if you want some more holiday ideas go to www.doindubai.com and look on holidays away from dubai or the site may help you consider dubai itself, but places llike Kenya really easy from the UK,
thanks.

tvfriend Wed 01-Jun-11 16:14:24

Ginabraz- great to hear that as we are going in a month with our almost 4 year old and 2.5 old! do you mind if if I message you to ask a few really boring practical questions!?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now