Talk

Advanced search

short-term flat rental, London?

(6 Posts)
maomao Tue 30-Sep-03 17:30:34

Help! My family is descending upon London Oct. 11-18. One part of the family is renting a flat for the week in Kensington. I've just found out that another (sister and two nephews---5 and 7) may be coming as well. So now I need find accomodations for them (does not need to be in Kensington). Does anyone know of a short-term rental service or anything of that sort?

Thanks in advance for any tips.

janh Tue 30-Sep-03 17:59:30

maomao, this website has a list of different apartments, don't know how nice/expensive they are but there's quite a bit of choice. (If you google "London apartments" there are loads of websites!)

tamum Tue 30-Sep-03 18:00:54

We stayed in a "serviced apartment" in Emperor's Gate a few years ago. It wasn't luxurious, but it was fine. I can't find their own website, frustratingly, but there's a description of it here
HTH

maomao Tue 30-Sep-03 19:46:22

Oh thank you both SO much! I do appreciate it!

Crunchie Wed 01-Oct-03 10:07:56

I did a search for cheap hotel rooms and came up with the Citadenes (SP) apart-hotel which seemed quite reasonable for a group.

maomao Wed 01-Oct-03 10:37:47

Thanks Crunchie! (Your name makes me want chocolate... )

I think I have found a flat this morning. So thanks everyone for your help!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: