Talk

Advanced search

Swimwear! Matching Father & Daughter - anyone know any stockists?

(32 Posts)
AmandaNov10 Mon 04-Apr-11 16:04:52

Hello ladies,

My husband has long been a fan of the dad's on the beach we see on holiday with swimwear that matches their little darlings! This seems to be a 'thing' for Spanish and Italian families. I know Vilebrequin stock father & son ranges but I can't find anywear that stocks father and daughter matching sets. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks!!

JackieNo Mon 04-Apr-11 17:19:34

Hi Littlefish - I'm good, thanks smile. Got made redundant in Feb, but working on finding something new. How are you? (sorry for hijack Amanda)

Littlefish Mon 04-Apr-11 17:36:13

Good. I'll PM you later so that we don't take this thread any further off track than it's already gone grin

CaptainNancy Mon 04-Apr-11 21:39:05

Gymboree have things like this too - gymboree.com

Must be an American thing?

kreecherlivesupstairs Tue 05-Apr-11 09:04:55

Why would you want to do something like that? FWIW, we have a couple of Italian familes as friends, I haven't seen the dads matching their daughters. Ever.

forevermore Thu 07-Apr-11 15:16:41

i want to know too. would be sooo cute if your hubby has a fit bod (like mine) and your daughter is a cutie pie. loving the picture i have in my head....it would be like this is 'daddy's little girl' and i'm her bodyguard/hero/daddy forever..........

WalterFlipsticks Thu 07-Apr-11 15:20:44

This thread is histerical!
Must remember to not click on links that convey shock in the very title... sheer pants indeed!

LiesjeL Wed 05-Dec-18 08:12:17

Lol Dads in Australia love it too, We got matching ones for Father's Day for my daughter from OOVY.com.au .

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »