Talk

Advanced search

Still don't know where to go in may with 3 yr old and 6mth old...somewhere hot, hb, interconnecting rooms and short transfer?

(10 Posts)
Wilso Tue 29-Mar-11 19:37:22

Hi
I am really struggling with where to go this may, we looked at sani in Greece but bit worried the weather may not be hot enough and the transfer is quite long.

We don't mind where we go as long as we have:

Interconnecting room or suite
Hb or all inclusive
Childcare
SUN!
Short transfer

Can anyone please help with suggestions? We really need a holiday but don't want to make the wrong decision!

Thanks so much x

geordieminx Tue 29-Mar-11 19:53:05

Tenerife sani or Athenia

Have a look at Neilson or Mark Warner, both have resorts in Turkey which will be hot then.

Wilso Tue 29-Mar-11 20:49:05

Thanks, geordieminx where is Athenia?

geordieminx Tue 29-Mar-11 20:52:04

Fanabe, Tenerife

rookiemater Wed 30-Mar-11 12:07:54

I think its the Iberostar Anthelia rather than Anthenia, as we have booked to go in October. Do please go so you can tell us how nice it is

geordieminx Wed 30-Mar-11 12:39:47

Aye that's the fella... Blardy predictive text on iPad!

Rookie we are off at the end of may so will report back!

rookiemater Wed 30-Mar-11 12:53:26

Oh please do, it's not until October, but we deliberated so much over the different options that I'm really keen to know that its as good as everyone says. have you read the reviews on Tripadvisor they are all excellent?

mistressploppy Wed 30-Mar-11 12:54:42

We're off to the Abama in Tenerife in a few days, if it's good I'll let you know!

Sosoembarrassed Fri 03-Jun-11 20:59:28

Rookie... Got back from Anthelia last night.

Absolutely fab - can't recommend it enough. Pools/food/location/staff/facilities all great!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now