Talk

Advanced search

Travel wishlist! If you could go anywhere...

(8 Posts)
mrspink27 Sat 08-Jan-11 13:24:48

If you could go anywhere in the world and see or do anything what would be on your wishlist? ( money no object! )

BelleDameSansMerci Sat 08-Jan-11 18:35:18

Well, before I had DD(3) I used to travel a lot but there are some things I've missed:

- Nothern lights (know it's not guaranteed but would love to see them).

- Bali (was next on my list when found I was pregnant). Not in a backpacking way, btw, I like my luxuries.

- The Ananda Spa at the foot of the Himalayas.

- California. I'd like to spend about six months there.

kslatts Sat 08-Jan-11 23:38:02

- We are going to Kenya this summer(inc. a safari) which is somewhere we have wanted to go for ages.

- Would love to go to New Zealand, but put off by the long flight.

- Route 66 Roadtrip.

- Alaska.

kreecherlivesupstairs Sun 09-Jan-11 06:49:43

DH and I were talking about this a couple of days ago. DD has expressed an interest in going to India to see the Taj Mahal. He and I have been many years ago so it looks like that will be our next destination. Luckily he is a teacher so we'll be able to go for around 5 weeks.

Acinonyx Sun 09-Jan-11 19:09:26

We also travelled a lot pre-dd. I've always wanted to go to China and have planned a trip several times which has always been thwarted (happily by being pg with dd last time).

I used to live in Southern Africa and really want to go back on safari with dd. It's so expensive though - it was so much cheaper paying locally.

ENormaSnob Mon 10-Jan-11 09:14:42

Alaska

icancancan Wed 12-Jan-11 15:53:18

have been lucky enough to do loads of travelling but have never seen the northern lights, so would love to do that. also would like to travel the trans-siberian express (in luxury fashion) and treat myself to a top spa somewhere really luxurious. Madagascar looks amazing too for wildlife

MisSalLaneous Wed 12-Jan-11 19:36:38

I would love to go to Laos, but with time difference, a toddler and limited leave that keeps going on the back burner.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: