Talk

Advanced search

Center Parcs Sherwood - lodge location

(6 Posts)
amidaiwish Sat 08-Jan-11 08:39:39

I am planning, price permitting!, to book the 4 of us into center parcs for either the long april 29 weekend or easter weekend.

last time we went to longleat and had a fab time, but DD1 will be 7 and cycling herself and i think longleat is just that bit too hilly! (dh lugged them around in a trailer last time)

can anyone give any advice on the best location to be in? Is it worth paying the extra £45 to be central, or as it is flat is it ok to be anywhere?

also any top tips for CP Nottingham?

TIA.

amidaiwish Sat 08-Jan-11 11:03:56

bump

mollymole Sat 08-Jan-11 11:34:55

just make sure you're not near a 'dog toilet'
nottingham is very flat so is easy to cycle around

amidaiwish Sat 08-Jan-11 13:03:12

thanks, so outer might be fine.

how do you know where the dog toilets are?
map?

mumto2andnomore Sat 08-Jan-11 17:21:21

We've been lots of times and never noticed the dog toilets !

Yes its much flatter than longleat so it doesnt really matter so much where you are. I would say it takes you about 10 minutes cycling to get from the country club which is one end to the village centre.

We like a villa with water behind us so we get the ducks and swans at our patio door.

Would recommend the indian, Strada and the Country Club to est out, we are not so keen on hucks but liked it when the kids were small because of the play area.

Enjoy !

amidaiwish Mon 10-Jan-11 10:45:37

thanks!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: