Talk

Advanced search

I'm being pathetic

(3 Posts)
KatyMac Tue 21-Dec-10 19:42:57

This holiday might be jinxed

First the tesco vouchers couldn't be used
Then I booked 2 weeks in Madieria (I can only go for a week)
So I cancelled & booked for Turkey
Then I realised Turkey wouldn't be warm enough so I tried to cancel
& now I don't know if the weather will let us go or not

So do I book the car parking or wait until nearer the time (sunday) in case the weather is bad again?

KatyMac Thu 23-Dec-10 08:09:59

& now DH is poorly sad

mumto2andnomore Thu 23-Dec-10 11:10:20

Hope DH gets better, dont think there is any more snow forecast is there ?

Fingers crossed you will get to go even though it might not be hot.

Hope you have a lovely Christmas

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now