Talk

Advanced search

Easyjet cabin luggage allowance with a baby

(7 Posts)
LaCerbiatta Mon 13-Dec-10 07:05:05

Does anyone know if I can take one bag for me and one for the baby with easyjet? I've been allowed to do this in other airports but I'm not sure if they'll allow it in. the UK. I'm flying from Luton, in case it makes any difference.

Thanks!

KenDoddsDadsDogEatsTinsel Mon 13-Dec-10 07:08:37

No you can only take one piece of hand luggage unless the baby has his/ her own seat booked.

LaCerbiatta Mon 13-Dec-10 07:11:22

Thanks Ken. Are you sure? Have you tried it?

gorionine Mon 13-Dec-10 07:15:45

I think under 2 yo they do not pay for a seat and are not allowed even hand lugage. You might be able to take an extra hand lugage if you pay for it though?

Indith Mon 13-Dec-10 07:46:21

Nope just the one bag. The Easy Jet hand luggage size is pretty generous though, we can take dh's massive pull along suitcase on with them. If you want to have separate bags for you and baby for easy of finding stuff then take one that is max size then when you get to security pop the other bag inside it. Once you get onteh plane separate them again.

KenDoddsDadsDogEatsTinsel Mon 13-Dec-10 08:47:57

Yes we travel to Ireland to see DH's family quite a bit with EJ. Remember though you can take a buggy / car seat in the hold for free. If they have an attached bag/closed pocket then you can put stuff in there too.

LaCerbiatta Mon 13-Dec-10 09:20:36

Thanks everyone! It's just people in Lisbon airport bending the rules then! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now