Talk

Advanced search

Es Cana in Ibiza - anyone been?

(6 Posts)
minxthemanx Tue 02-Nov-10 21:29:16

Have never been to Ibiza and wondering about it for family holiday next summer (flights are cheap.) Want quiet, family resort,not lively party area - have heard Es Cana is quite nice - can anyone fill me in?

minxthemanx Tue 02-Nov-10 21:41:29

bumping

dreamingofsun Wed 03-Nov-10 10:19:50

minx - my friend said it was nice - pleasantly green and good beaches. reason we didn't pick it was because the villa prices seemed very high. sorry can't help any more

ichangedmymindagain Thu 04-Nov-10 16:27:45

have been going for 4 years , perfect for families . good beaches , no major nightlife ,loads of reasonal priced restuarants , friendly people .Easy to get to other areas from there .

mjinhiding Thu 04-Nov-10 16:28:46

Message withdrawn

coolma Sat 06-Nov-10 22:47:36

We went a few years back - it is very commercial and unfortunately we stayed in a really horrible place. Having said that, we found a really nice hotel whose facilites we used and we met a family whose son had the same rare disablity our daughter and I both have which was nice! - the beach was lovely. Wouldn't go back unless we were staying somewhere very plush! Good for families yes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now