Talk

Advanced search

Bugaboo bee transport bag

(6 Posts)
Sam001 Wed 08-Sep-10 17:01:07

Hi,
We are travelling with our Bugaboo bee plus (2010 model). I have heard stories that the buggies are thrown about quite a bit, so was looking into buying a transport bag. However, thee new bee plus transport bag costs £90!.

Does anyone know whether the bugaboo bee plus fits in the 'old' 2009 transport bag?

TheTeaLady Tue 02-Nov-10 10:10:39

Did you discover the answer?
I have the same query.

jacqs2010 Wed 28-Sep-11 21:02:49

Hi there, can anyone suggest a travel bag for the Bugaboo Bee Plus that doesn't cost £90?!!

JohnnyRod Fri 07-Oct-11 21:34:24

If you take it to the gate instead of checking it at the desk, it shoudl be hand-loaded into the hold, and taken back out to give to you at the gate at the other end, rather than going round the carousel with the cases.

JMYOUNG Sat 08-Oct-11 11:01:41

I travelled to Greece last year with my Maclaren Techno XT. When we landedin Greece the buggy came off and had literally been snapped in 2. God knows what they did to it!! I only paid £30 for it from ebay but was still gutted. I bought it as didn't want to take my mamas and papas buggy and am glad I didn't. My advise would be to definatly but a cheap won for holidays!!

Have fun

JohnnyRod Sat 08-Oct-11 22:36:43

Blimey JM did you check it in at the desk? We were just looking at buggies today, there is a Quinny one that folds really small, designed to go in hand luggage, i think it's about £250 but really I wasn't looking at prices or colours etc. I used to travel for work so flew a lot, loads of people have to roll their kid up to the gate and drop the buggy off there, don't feel like you're being a pain to anyone. I wouldn't fancy checking it in, they kick stuff around, saw one jammed in the carousel the other day at Manc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now