Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

OK what should i remember for toddler holiday!!!

(7 Posts)
purplehaze Sat 20-Aug-05 21:42:51

Hi

Me and hubby and 19 month toddler are about to go on our first family holiday to sardinia (cant wait!!!!)

Need to get packing for our trip, but am terrified I'll forget stuff.

anyone been away and can reccomend any essentcials?????

XXX

Hattie05 Sat 20-Aug-05 21:44:02

Suncream, sunhat, beachtowel, favourite toy, armbands, swimmer nappies. Thats all you need! oh and a passport. enjoy!

colditz Sat 20-Aug-05 21:46:08

Take the blanket your toddler is used to having on the bed, it will smell familiar and will comfort him/her and help him/her sleep.

skerriesmum Sat 20-Aug-05 22:04:24

For the flight, a little bag of small toys and books, some new as surprises and some old favourites. Also a couple of juice boxes and snacks in case the food doesn't come quickly enough!

MarsLady Sat 20-Aug-05 22:07:21

to remember that he's only tiny and that it doesn't matter what the other passengers think. He's your darling!

Most important..... relax, enjoy. You wait til he hits the sand.... [nostalgic emoticon]

happymerryberries Sat 20-Aug-05 22:09:39

Sippy cup if he uses one for milk

bettythebuilder Sat 20-Aug-05 22:19:36

Do you have an inflatable booster seat? Ours was about 20 quid from mothercare. We took dd to tunisia at about the same age, and had to fight Germans for high chairs in the hotel restaurant! We didn't have the booster seat then (wish we had!) but have used it loads in the U.K. since.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now