Talk

Advanced search

Oh you lovely people, please help me unlock my blackberry, PLEASE!!!

(5 Posts)
FluffysBeenBittenByAVampire Fri 06-Nov-09 19:32:07

It's a second hand, ex contract phone, was with O2, now with an orange sim card, it says 'invalid sim card'. What can I do??

sad HELP!! PLEASE!!

WebDude Tue 10-Nov-09 16:43:17

Sorry, don't have one, but 'bumping' in case someone with a blackberry has been through this...

whooosh Tue 10-Nov-09 16:45:50

You will need to ring O2 and ask them for an unlock code....good luck!

prism Thu 12-Nov-09 14:05:12

I have done this- you can buy an unlock code online and then follow the instructions when you get it, and shazam- your blackberry is unlocked to any network. I used UnlockData.co.uk, but there are plenty of people who do it- just be careful that you don't go to one of the ones that charge you money to tell you how to unlock your phone IF YOU HAVE AN UNLOCK CODE (which they don't supply)- that is obivously a rip-off.

paviya Mon 19-Nov-12 07:23:58

Hi FluffysBeenBittenByAVampire

I guess your mobile locked to o2 network provider.So without unlocking you can't put orange sim card in your mobile.You can unlock your mobile using unlock code.It's the best and secure way to unlock your mobile.If you need unlock code visit www.wickedunlock.com/supported-phones/rs11wp7/ Here you can get your unlock code with simple unlock instructions via e-mail.So you can easily unlock your mobile within a day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now