Talk

Advanced search

North west digital switch over

(4 Posts)
gorionine Thu 05-Nov-09 20:40:27

I reseted my Freewview box and have now lost some of the BBC channels (BBC3 and CBBC for sure, maybe more but I do not know). Is there a way to get them back or are they lost forever?

[worried emoticon}

EinsteinBentLight Thu 05-Nov-09 21:36:13

No idea about retrieve but had to retune the box several times. My tv has developed a very very annoying hiss so it is now an expensive non portal dvd player. Seriously peed at the support people have told me that the model doesnt exist and i am lying about its model number and the only suggestion is to take to repair shop. it was fine until i lost the analogue signal. cheating and picking up welsh signal for now but goodness knows what will happen when that stops. sad

Not impressed with new and modern at the mo. Tv and here. it all seems to make more work.

nellie12 Thu 05-Nov-09 21:40:20

bbc channels appear to have moved themselves to 801+ channels in our house and then duplicated themselves. [not impressed emoticon]

Now if anyone knows how to move them back to where they were...

gorionine Fri 06-Nov-09 11:21:24

Nellie I will check if maybe those bbc channels have duplicated themseves and see if by just changing my favourite channels numbers I can get them back.

I am sorry you are having so much trouble with your TV EinsteinBentLight.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now