Talk

Advanced search

New mobile phone battery - can you recommend a supplier?

(7 Posts)
InTheZenGarden Tue 13-Oct-09 09:13:20

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to post? My mobile phone is dying, and I am hoping that a new battery will sort it out, rather than buying a new phone (I really don't use it much so don't want to get a "free" one as part of a contract, happy with PAYG)

Can anyone recommend a good supplier? I've seen them on eBay for £3 or so, but I'm a bit hmm about their genuine newness.

It's a Sone Ericsson battery btw.

TIA

blowbroth Tue 13-Oct-09 19:41:56

I have just received a usb cable for a mobile phone from here and it is fine. Good, quick delivery. He does have sony ericsson batteries ,he might have what you need.

LunaticFringe Tue 13-Oct-09 20:45:57

Message withdrawn

blowbroth Wed 14-Oct-09 17:16:21

I agree Lunatic. My old phone died and I was advised to just get a new phone too. PAYG for not alot. Haven't tesco just started selling mobile phones?

LunaticFringe Wed 14-Oct-09 20:06:26

Message withdrawn

InTheZenGarden Wed 14-Oct-09 20:44:08

Brilliant, thanks all

I will now have to resist temptation to get a fancy touchscreen expensive new phone that I don't need, and get a cheap and cheerful one!! Thanks again x

WebDude Fri 16-Oct-09 23:33:07

Asda has various locked (all networks except Three) and unlocked phones too, cheapest I bought was an Alcatel on Orange for 9 quid.

The more expensive ones with MP3 player, 3.2 MP camera, etc, might be 60 to 80 quid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now