Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone help me with MS Publisher - please!!

(10 Posts)
MrsSantoslovestheNHS Wed 02-Sep-09 09:49:32

I have to type up and get printed a funeral service booklet. I have done this kind of thing before (I think I did one for our wedding but that was a long time ago). I am sleep-deprived and fuzzy headed with all that is going on but have to do this as promised DH I would. I can't work out which template to use so that I can produce a 4 or 6 page booklet. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help smile

MrsSantoslovestheNHS Wed 02-Sep-09 10:15:32

anyone??

MrsSantoslovestheNHS Wed 02-Sep-09 10:17:43

sorry if that sounded rude or impatient. have to do this by lunchtime. I'm not sure which version of Office we have - 2000?

MaryBS Thu 03-Sep-09 11:58:21

I've always done orders of service in Word, and used the "booklet" setting.

Failing that, if its only 4 pages, you could use the "greetings card" setting?

MaryBS Thu 03-Sep-09 11:58:45

Sorry, just seen I'm a day late blush. Did you get it done?

MrsSantoslovestheBBC Fri 04-Sep-09 18:32:10

Yes, spent bleedin' hours redoing the Word version in Publisher as copy/paste kept corrupting it. Then emailed it to the printers............. who politely emailed back asking for plain A4 Word documents which they would then put into booklet form. Motto: she who no ring printer before big job deserve all crap she get!! smile anwyay, it's done and no mistakes in it so I can breathe easily.

MaryBS Fri 04-Sep-09 19:36:01

Aw NO!!!! Yes, I've had problems with copy/paste corrupting. Glad you got it sorted though.

nevergoogledragonbutter Fri 04-Sep-09 19:37:21

printers don't like publisher. you have convert things into pdfs.
not that that is of any use now of course.

MrsSantoslovestheBBC Sun 06-Sep-09 16:06:18

Well, actually butter that is really useful because I have just been lumbered with gladly volunteered to produce a monthly newsletter and I did the first one with Rubbishler. I will avoid in future so thanks for the tip smile <<would pass chocolate or wine but have neither to hand>>

nevergoogledragonbutter Mon 07-Sep-09 22:15:10

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now