Talk

Advanced search

help with apple mac & photos

(3 Posts)
milknosugarplease Mon 24-Aug-09 09:10:41

morning!

wonder if you can help...have taken photos off my mobile and put on my computer, i put them on a usb stick then tried to transfer onto an apple mac. the pictures came up as the thunbnails but wouldnt come up as actual pictures when i clicked on it...hope that made sense!

can anyone help?!!

thanks!

WebDude Mon 24-Aug-09 12:37:15

Although I'm a bit of computer geek, I cannot claim to be expert on Macs (I bought a s/h iMac G3, mostly to store my music MP3s on as it had a reasonable size HD, though screen is faulty and only displays in blue).

Does the Mac you are using have a browser like Firefox on it? Only ask, as you may be able to check if the file opens properly by dragging from folder onto FF.

If I see no other comments from Mac users, will check with a friend (though not heard anything from him recently so he and his family may be away on hols).

Macs seem to hold two items for files, one a sort of 'information' store, which in your case won't be present on the USB stick, as files came from a PC.

whinegums Tue 25-Aug-09 10:24:21

Do you have iPhoto? Open it and import your pics from there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now