Talk

Advanced search

DULL facebook question..

(8 Posts)
DuchessOfRubbish Fri 14-Aug-09 12:04:58

If I were to make my profile public, is there still a way of keeping my pictures and photo albums private? DH is getting all arsey about not being able to see my profile. (don't ask) I have a lot of far-flung family who keep updated on DD via FB and I don't want her pictures being avaliable for just anyone to view.

Mousey84 Fri 14-Aug-09 12:11:07

If you go into Profile > photos then theres a link saying View Comments|Album privacy above each album

SixtyFootDoll Fri 14-Aug-09 12:16:19

you can create a group and then mark them as only being able to see your pics - I do this for family ones that i idont want all and sundry to see

MadreInglese Fri 14-Aug-09 12:18:11

Can't you just add your DH as a facebook friend?

sandcastles Fri 14-Aug-09 12:35:24

He should be able to see it if he is a friend tho, he won't see any more if you make it public!

DuchessOfRubbish Fri 14-Aug-09 17:11:05

MadreInglese - No. He doesn't want his 'mates' to think hes 'sad' hmm He wont add any family members. I know that nothing iffy is going on as his profile is public, and quite a few times have left his page open and logged in.

Thanks anyway.. Ive sorted it now!

SixtyFootDoll Fri 14-Aug-09 20:24:47

He sounds sad to me.

UndertheBoredwalk Fri 14-Aug-09 20:27:12

Sorry agree with sixty, he thinks thathaving his DW as a friend on FB will make him look 'sad' ??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now