Talk

Advanced search

Can someone recommend a mobile phone please!

(6 Posts)
FreddoBaggyMac Wed 29-Jul-09 09:36:56

I'm looking for a mobile phone that I can also use instead of a diary, ie. one with a good organiser function. I'd really like something like the o2 joggler but that is also a phone that I can carry around with me.

I'll use it primarily for the organiser function and texting, so I'd really like something with a qwerty keyboard as I'm pretty useless at texting on a normal phone and just find it's more trouble than it's worth!

Something with WiFi would also be good so I could look at the internet on my phone while at home without having to pay an extra fee.

Other than that, a few music tunes and a camera would also be nice but they are lower down my list of priorities.

I'd also like to spend as little as possible smile

Any recommendations please????

MrsFogi Wed 29-Jul-09 22:26:06

Sounds like the iphone would be perfect for you. I recently got the cheapest (one with the smallest memory) one and think it's great and it does everything on your list. You'd have to move to O2 though.

OnlyWantsOne Wed 29-Jul-09 22:28:58

Blacberry Curve, I've had mine about a month - on vodafone it's AMAZING and I'm in love with it...

FreddoBaggyMac Thu 30-Jul-09 13:30:52

Thanks! Will check them both out...

FreddoBaggyMac Thu 30-Jul-09 13:51:31

OnlyWantsOne - please could you give me a quick rundown on what is good about the curve? Does the organizer part of it do everything necessary to organize family life?
I think that might be my choice as I'm not keen on the touch screen on an iphone, and O2 has terrible reception in my house.

OnlyWantsOne Thu 30-Jul-09 14:41:58

the curve has a really good diary / calender with the day broken down into hourly slots - and tells me if i put two things in that clash.

Seriously I love it - and use it for everything

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now