Talk

Advanced search

difference between dsi and dslite

(3 Posts)
bea Mon 27-Jul-09 17:34:12

dd would like to get one with her birthday money... apart from dsi being newer and has a camera and slightly bigger screen... is there any other differences... bearing in mind dd is 8 and i think would prob just play games... i'm thinking the ds lite... but then again i think the dsi can connect to the internet? is this right!?

ta!

Seeline Mon 27-Jul-09 17:40:21

I think the dsi acts as an mp3 player too, but am not sure.

FluffyBunnyGoneBad Mon 27-Jul-09 17:43:15

The Dsi is a newer version of the DSlite, you can surf the web with it (apparantly, we've not worked out how to do this yet) and download games which can be stored. The DSi has a fab camera, you can put in a sd card, save them and pop them into your computer/print them off. It also has the ability to record a little sound which can be distorted. The screen is bigger. You can get a web browser for the dslite but this is seperate. I prefer the dsi, it's alot of fun, even if your child has forgotten to take a game out with them/they are bored with the one they are playing then they will still have something to do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now