Talk

Advanced search

iphone on O2

(4 Posts)
Earthymama Mon 20-Jul-09 12:08:24

DP and I both have phones on one contract with Orange. Coverage is appaling, we have to go outside and stand on one leg really to have a decent reception and it's always bloody raining here!!

Also we would like new MP3 and to be able to access tint while away from home so thought iphone covered all bases. Lots of friends and family on Orange so iphone cross network minutes are good.

I rang O2 this morning to order 16GB 3Gs to be told it has been withdrawn. I've Googled and there are rumours O2 losing exclusive contract with Apple in September.

Does anyone know what's happening?

Also we can get Nokia N97 on Orange or Vodafone. Does anyone have one and know how it compares with iphone?

DP dyslexic so autocorrect on iphone really appeals.

PS i have spent all bloody morning on this and would like to have definative answer for DP to avoid wasting any more of my life on this Thank You EM

Tinker Mon 20-Jul-09 12:17:19

Know someone who works at O2 who is still able to get iphones for "friends". Not heard any rumours of them losing the contract but maybe person I know wouldn't know either??

Earthymama Mon 20-Jul-09 20:04:49

Bump

nymphadora Mon 20-Jul-09 20:19:34

I only got my iphone 3gs on Sat and no sign of withdrawel then

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now