Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

How do I put photos on iTunes?

(6 Posts)
qwertpoiuy Sun 21-Jun-09 09:58:49

Hi, is there any iTouch and iPhone owners out there that could help me?

I want to put photos onto my iTouch, but I think I have to load them onto iTunes first, but I don't know how to do that. Or is there a different way?

PartOfTheHumphreysGroup Sun 21-Jun-09 10:57:52

Photos go in iphoto, then in iTunes when your iPhone is connected and you're looking at the sync options there's a page for photos - you can choose which albums to sync or just have all photos.
Then just sync phone as you woul to get music on there and they will appear.

PartOfTheHumphreysGroup Sun 21-Jun-09 10:57:52

Photos go in iphoto, then in iTunes when your iPhone is connected and you're looking at the sync options there's a page for photos - you can choose which albums to sync or just have all photos.
Then just sync phone as you woul to get music on there and they will appear.

retiredgoth2 Sun 21-Jun-09 11:34:03

...iPhoto is where pictures are stored on a Mac. If you don't have a Mac you won't have iPhoto, so don't bust a gut trying to find it!

...All you need to do is ask your iPod to synch to your photo library. This is easy. When you plug it in, a welcome screen appears, with tabs at the top. One of these is entitled 'photos'. Click on that, then select the button that asks if you want to synch your pictures...

Then, when you re-synch, your photos will transfer.

qwertpoiuy Sun 21-Jun-09 11:43:17

Thanks, goth and humphreys!

What is Mac short for, I tried to search for it but it just brought up my Fleetwood Mac songs!

retiredgoth2 Sun 21-Jun-09 11:50:23

Mac!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now