Talk

Advanced search

My phone is so old and has just stopped working - recs for a new one please ? zzzzzzzz

(4 Posts)
hobbgoblin Tue 16-Jun-09 10:40:27

Boring I know, sorry.

Would prefer pay monthly and I think I've sorted tariff options so is really just phone advice I need.

Would you say iphones are worth it? Have been looking at Blackberry Storm smartphone.

I want good camera/vid plus internet capability.

I would use apps on the iphone if useful but if gimmmicky then not fussed. Would like to be able to transfer itunes library but not eseential.

I have been coping with a phone of the historic variety and although this is fine I may as well make the most of new technology available as I am not phobic and WOULD use it. However, it has to be functional not just pretty/cool.

TIA

hobbgoblin Tue 16-Jun-09 11:39:59

Have items in basket and am hovering over delete button... next day delivery if I order soon

gerontius Sat 20-Jun-09 18:34:39

get an iphone.....it's cool AND functional!
However, if you're going to be doing lots of business things then get a blackberry.

RustyBear Sat 20-Jun-09 18:43:17

I love my iPhone, though the camera's not exceptional - but the new IPhone 3GS has a better one, with video. There's a massive variety of apps, some functional, some fun, some frankly silly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now