Talk

Advanced search

windows movie maker problem - anyone??

(10 Posts)
hotpotmama Mon 26-Jan-09 20:47:16

I want to play a vob file (from my camcorder) but it is going a bit funny. Think I need to convert it to a file type that is supported but don't know how to.

If you know what on earth I am talking about (not sure I do) and can help me, would be very grateful!!

LeninGrad Mon 26-Jan-09 20:51:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

hotpotmama Mon 26-Jan-09 20:54:06

Thanks Leningrad. It plays fine in media player. Can I convert it from there to play in movie maker. Need it in movie maker as trying to put together something for a website.

hotpotmama Mon 26-Jan-09 20:55:17

In movie maker if I try to play it, even tho its a long clip it speeds thru it in seconds and misses loads of it out. ????

LeninGrad Mon 26-Jan-09 20:58:52

hotpotmama Mon 26-Jan-09 21:17:02

I cant open it as a project in movie maker. It plays fine in media player. Is there a way of converting it from there, like ripping or burning it to dvd under a different format?

LeninGrad Mon 26-Jan-09 21:20:24

hotpotmama Mon 26-Jan-09 21:22:51

ok thanks very much leningrad, will try and find something on google. You have been great trying to help me!

No, nothing in the help.

LeninGrad Mon 26-Jan-09 21:54:34

hotpotmama Tue 27-Jan-09 13:45:01

I know that feeling LG, would love a day a week just to work out how things work etc! Feel like I am always firefighting.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: