Advanced search

I need a new font - where from & what is it called?

(15 Posts)
KatyMac Tue 20-Jan-09 19:45:16

It needs to be hollow bubble numbers

For children to use to make a clock

& I will also need to be told how to install it blush


gill89 Tue 20-Jan-09 19:46:51


try dafonts

KatyMac Tue 20-Jan-09 19:49:51

That one isn't on dafont - but thanks for suggesting dafont

gill89 Tue 20-Jan-09 19:51:32

have a look at thrse 2

is that what you meant?

gill89 Tue 20-Jan-09 19:52:59

here is chubble

KatyMac Tue 20-Jan-09 20:00:24

I like Bernardino & I have tried to download it hmm

I knew I wouldn't be able too blush

KatyMac Tue 20-Jan-09 20:28:40

bump for help

gill89 Tue 20-Jan-09 20:50:45

hang on will have a look

KatyMac Tue 20-Jan-09 20:54:03

Thanks - I have it on my desktop both ipped & unzipped

DisasterArea Tue 20-Jan-09 20:57:21

spect some vicar would know. from the font shop?

LadyPinkOfPinkerton Tue 20-Jan-09 20:57:50

Bumbazoid on the link from Gill89 is quite good

gill89 Tue 20-Jan-09 20:59:48

click download

click open

new blue window will open, click on bernardino once then click on "extract all files" on the left

then NEXT

then choose somewhere to save it and click NEXT then FINISH


oops soryy

right click on it, copy it

open control panel, go to fonts, right click and paste.

open word and it ought to be there

good luck

gill89 Tue 20-Jan-09 21:00:37

so you just need to open your control panel and put it there

KatyMac Tue 20-Jan-09 21:09:14

You are a genius - it works - it is what I want



gill89 Tue 20-Jan-09 21:11:23

great smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: