Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Please help me with this fandangled Ipod Touch thingummy

(4 Posts)
MrsMorticia Tue 04-Nov-08 13:44:23

Have bought DS an Ipod Touch for his birthday and thought it would be good to charge it up, put some music on it before I give it to him.
Have now ended up with a lot of his music on it, but a lot of MY music as well. 14 year olds don't go for Barbra Streisand and loads of 80s pop do they?
But I CANNOT see for the life of me HOW to delete stuff. Ideally I want to look through the list and delete specific items.
I need to have this ready for Thurs morning, and I'm getting scared, desperate and somewhat demented. Please help an old lady.

harleyd Tue 04-Nov-08 13:50:28

cant you go back into itunes and sync ticked songs only?

MrsMorticia Tue 04-Nov-08 14:02:39

Will I have to delete everything first to do that? I have seen an icon somewhere to restore to original settings. I could do that then look for the 'sync ticked songs only' icon? Does that sound like a plan? Will that delete the itunes registration etc as well?

harleyd Tue 04-Nov-08 14:17:11

no, you dont have to restore, just uncheck selections and then re-sync ipod. then the ipod should be left with only the songs you kept checked iyswim?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now