Advanced search

What is this cable called???

(8 Posts)
NoblesseOblige Tue 07-Oct-08 13:54:55

the one that connects my livebox to my phone point?? am trying to order a longer one from pc world but don't actually know what it's called...blush??

LadyOfWaffle Tue 07-Oct-08 13:56:10


LadyOfWaffle Tue 07-Oct-08 13:56:34

What ends does it have?

Bumblelion Tue 07-Oct-08 13:57:46

Ethernet cable?

NoblesseOblige Tue 07-Oct-08 14:02:27

one end clips into the phone socket on the wll and the other...not sure without taking it out - think it's round? are they not all th same on all liveboxs [total innocent and thick emoticon]?blush

NoblesseOblige Tue 07-Oct-08 14:27:50

any more guesses before i pull the helpless laydee act and get dh to do it?

onager Tue 07-Oct-08 15:11:25

Assuming this person knows what he is talking about (he seems to) then this must be it.

>>An RJ11 to RJ11 cable is nowadays more commonly referred to as an ADSL modem cable. This is the same cable you use to plug your Orange Livebox into the ADSL filter and, thus, into your phone line>>

NoblesseOblige Tue 07-Oct-08 15:58:55

wow! and i am on orange too. will try and locate one - thanks VERY much!!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: