Talk

Advanced search

French instructions for Halo 3

(4 Posts)
glitterfairy Tue 23-Sep-08 10:50:43

Hi

We have a french boy staying at the moment and my son is struggling to bond with him. This has not been helped as my son is an Xbox fan and this boy is a Wee player.

I cant seem to find instructions in French on the web for Halo 3 so that they can play together as both cant communicate that well and so my son is having trouble explaining.

Can anyone help?

I am out today but will check in later.

thanks

glitterfairy Tue 23-Sep-08 13:00:20

bump

CripleH Tue 23-Sep-08 16:10:10

Rrriigghhhttt.

Took a littlw rok tis one and it might be a very loose translation but here goes. The basic controls for Halo 3 then...

Un - le B de saut - la mêlée X - l'équipement Y - RB d'arme d'échange - la prise pour l'action ; recharger
juste le LIVRE de fusil - double-manie ; le type de grenade d'échange ; recharger parti RT de fusil - LT de
fusil de droite de feu - le feu parti le fusil ; RS de grenade de lancement - l'objectif/regard ; le déclic
pour *OVERFLOW* LS - le mouvement ; le déclic pour accroupir le D-COUSSIN - Augmente pour la *OVERFLOW* ;
le DOS de discours de multiplayer - DEBUT de score de multiplayer - menu de pause

Had to put it through Babblefish so, as usualy with these kind of things, it might be a little strange in places.

Storywise I seem to remember being able to set French subtitles. The actual speech will be in English but at least he'll be able to follow it.

glitterfairy Tue 23-Sep-08 22:34:09

CripleH thank you so much I will see if this helps and am sure it will. They are now bonding better especially over friends with french subtitles!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now