Talk

Advanced search

Onetruemedia and Blogger questions

(4 Posts)
usernametaken Mon 08-Sep-08 22:10:57

Onetruemedia doesn't seem to be working today. I have had a major slight panic...what if onetruemedia goes down the tube, what would happen to all my montages and videos?

Is there any way I can save the montages to my PC- I don't want to purchase the 50 odd montages I have made. I now think I should use something like Windows Media Player and then upload the finished file to something like YouTube. Re the purchaseing of the videos- can I lump all 50 of my montages onto one DVD... or do they only do individual montages on the DVD?

The same thing goes for Blogger- if Blogger falls apart, my whole blog will be lost- is there anyway of saving the blog to the PC?

Many thanks

SaintGeorge Mon 08-Sep-08 22:30:25

OneTrueMedia is working at the moment.

On a 'premium account' you can download your montages to your PC. Upgrade to a premium account for a month, download your videos, cancel subscription.

Job done.

usernametaken Mon 08-Sep-08 22:34:45

Brilliant! Thank you so much!

OTM still not working for me though, it just doesn't connect right now.

Thanks again,

usernametaken Mon 08-Sep-08 22:46:18

Now that is odd. All day Ihaven't been able to access OTM, I couldn't see other people's videos etc. I turn on the PC and I am straight into OTM- how bizarre!

It is working now, just not from my laptop!

Have looked into Premium- $3.99 a month is excellent.

Thank you for the idea.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now