Talk

Advanced search

Animal Crossing on DS - Want to visit?

(7 Posts)
Cryptoprocta Mon 25-Aug-08 22:53:47

Hi all. Is there anyone on here who plays Animal Crossing on the DS and would like to invite me over or come visit my town?

Post your name, town name, friend code and best time to visit.

My details:

Name: *♪ Jojo
Town: Starfish
Code: 5026-6779-7537
Best time to visit: I'll try to leave my gates open from 9pm to 10pm

Would love to visit some MNetters towns!

Cryptoprocta Mon 25-Aug-08 22:55:18

My player name should be (star)(music note)(space)Jojo

SlapAndTickle Mon 25-Aug-08 22:58:41

I will come and visit tomorrow just after 9. I will set up an alarm to remind me! What fruit do you have? I need one more (but haven't played for months - better play this evening to pull up all those damn weeds!

see you tomorrow, I am Dre when I arrive

BoysAreLikeDogs Mon 25-Aug-08 22:59:49

[baffled]

Cryptoprocta Mon 25-Aug-08 23:06:39

My home fruit is Cherry, and I have Peaches and Coconuts. I'll make sure I'm there at 9:30, I'm going round for dinner at my Mom's tmrw Not sure how to explain to her that someone is coming to visit my virtual village.

I'm playing for the first time in about six months, so mine is full of weeds too!

I think I need your friend code too, so PM it to me.

See you tmrw!

SlapAndTickle Mon 25-Aug-08 23:10:49

I have apples, pears oranges and coconuts, my cherry trees kept dying on me and I haven't got peaches. Have you got Internet access from your mums to be able to do this. I will have to dig out my DS/PC thingy

Cryptoprocta Mon 25-Aug-08 23:15:06

Nope, so I'll make sure I'm back in time. Might be feeding DD as well, so I'll be doing it one handed grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now