Talk

Advanced search

lexmark cartridges

(7 Posts)
DelGirl Fri 15-Aug-08 09:45:59

I've bought 2 refill cartridges for my A920 by mistake, I didn't realise they were only refills so no have to buy the whole kit. I don't mind but it mean I will be left with 5 cartridges. Does anyone know how best to store them and how long they are likely to last please?

I could send the 1st lot back as the plastic bag they are in has loads of leaked ink in it but i've opened one now so probably too late.

Or, if anyone wants 2 refills that fit a large number of printers, you can have them for £5 each smile

will they fit a P3120? (should say on the box)

KnockOffNorbert Fri 15-Aug-08 10:05:16

Should maybe give a 'BBE' on the box, otherwise a year or so? Store in a cool dry dark place... mum had one hanging around for ages (over a year) and I put it in the other day and it was fine.

DelGirl Fri 15-Aug-08 13:34:59

pmd, no they don't, sorry.

I think i'll just have to live with the mistake, all in all it's still cheaper than buying from Dell.

DelGirl Fri 15-Aug-08 13:35:58

KON - there's no BBE date on there. NEver mind, I should read before I order. That'll teach me.

Volkl Fri 15-Aug-08 13:44:01

stick them on ebay, someone will take them off your hands.

DelGirl Fri 15-Aug-08 13:47:45

Have never used Ebay shock. Perhaps I need to start. Thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now