Talk

Advanced search

Uploading Photos to Photobox

(5 Posts)
OllieWollieWoo Sun 20-Jul-08 21:53:10

Just joined PhotoBox and tried uploading 40 photos but it said estimated upload time was 30 mins - is this about right or am I saving my pics in large files and if so, how do I reduced their size????!!!!
Thanks

HolidaysQueen Mon 21-Jul-08 11:23:35

It can take ages to upload to photobox. DH uploads high res shots and generally just sets it running and then goes off to get a cuppa, do another job etc.

ExterminAitch Mon 21-Jul-08 11:24:45

you know you can email as attachments rather than upload? i find this A Lot easier. (although i really hate the new Photobox site, for the record).

zebramama Mon 21-Jul-08 11:30:58

Whilst you may have fast broadband for downloading you probably have (at the most) 1/2 to 3/4 Meg for uploads.
You need to upload the large detailed photos or you pictures will look grainy when printed, so I suggest you do what I do and leave them running overnight.

OllieWollieWoo Mon 21-Jul-08 20:18:39

Thanks very much for useful replies - I thought I was doing something wrong so will def leave it to run and do something else!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now