Talk

Advanced search

Updated flash player

(8 Posts)
Kammy Wed 09-Jul-08 13:22:59

Hi, I've be trying to download the latest version of Flash as lots of the kids games sites need it, not to mention Boden....but...although I get the download is sucessful message, when I actually try and use it, my computer still keeps telling me I don't have the latest version. I have gone through all the troubleshooting hints on the Flash website - nothing.
Any help very much appreciated...

FAQ Wed 09-Jul-08 13:25:01

You've probably already tried this, but have you closed your internet browser and/or restarted your computer??

Kammy Wed 09-Jul-08 18:13:25

Yes - have tried this, plus adjusting security settings and doing the whole microsoft authorization thing... at a complete loss now.

Ecmo Wed 09-Jul-08 18:15:36

same thing happened to me and when I next tried to use the Flash player it was all working it just didn't work from a direct click on the download. Try the program that uses it again.

nannynick Wed 09-Jul-08 20:28:19

What version numbers are you getting reported when visiting the following Adobe Flash and Shockwave Test

expatinscotland Wed 09-Jul-08 20:29:45

i have been trying, too.

i get the same message as you, kammy.

then when i try to load it again, norton's keeps blocking Active X control and i can't seem to override it.

expatinscotland Wed 09-Jul-08 20:29:47

i have been trying, too.

i get the same message as you, kammy.

then when i try to load it again, norton's keeps blocking Active X control and i can't seem to override it.

Kammy Thu 10-Jul-08 14:08:08

Help! I've tried downloading again, tried the sites that use it with no luck.
Its version 9.0.124.
Any other suggestions?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now