Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Facebook (again) When I click on Subscribe to Notifications it doesn't work and instead...

(8 Posts)
Tinker Mon 10-Sep-07 19:20:55

...I get a load of computer programming type language and this message in teh middle of it:

"SUDA was here. 10.16.63.137"

What does it all mean? If anything. Thanks

Tamum Mon 10-Sep-07 19:22:47

It means nothing to me but I'm glad I caught you- I got an invitation from you to join but I couldn't work out how to. Now I have managed and will gladly be your friend if only I can fine you

Tamum Mon 10-Sep-07 19:23:23

Err, that would be find you, I don't want to fine you. Honest. Please be my friend.

Tinker Mon 10-Sep-07 19:25:38

I think I poked you Tamum but dunno if it was you. Found you via a mutual freind. (Tis all very 'pst' isn't it?)

Tamum Mon 10-Sep-07 19:27:04

Oh god how do I know if I've been poked? <dimwit emoticon>

I will go through my many (ha) friends and see if I can find you. I found someone with a very similar name...

Tinker Mon 10-Sep-07 19:29:52

Weeell, I only looked on notificationsn bit yesterday for teh first time and saw that I'd been poked! Oh, are we too old for all this? Sorry, am I too old ?

Tamum Mon 10-Sep-07 19:36:20

I have found you but time will tell whether it will do us any good. I do feel rather as though I am wielding the cyber equivalent of a zimmer frame..

Tinker Mon 10-Sep-07 19:39:28

Yes, am all "what does this do?"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now