Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

HELP!!!!! DD HAS TURNED MY LAPTOP SCREEN ON IT'S SIDE!!

(5 Posts)
Boredveryverybored Tue 26-Jun-07 19:14:44

Please someone tell me how to fix this! DD has been doing something on my laptop and now the screen is sideways, it's very wierd.
I'm literally having to hold it like a book to see the screen the right way up, and my co-ordination has gone all wonky with the mousepad, it's taken me absolutely ages just to get myself here to find help!

If no-one here knows how to fix it I think I might cry.

FromGirders Tue 26-Jun-07 19:18:45

My kids have done that too. There must be a hot-key somewhere that does it, but I'm blessed if I know how they do it.
To fix it, right click on your empty desktop screen. Then click on graphics options, it should offer you rotation, then you click on which one you want.
After that, find out where to turn your hot keys off (can't remember where that is) and they can't do it again.

Notquitegrownup Tue 26-Jun-07 19:20:49

lol Bored - no useful advice, but I'm just being impressed with your typing at a 90 degree angle.

Boredveryverybored Tue 26-Jun-07 19:20:53

Phew! Thanks FromGirders. I was getting a bit dizzy with that screen! lol
I don't know about turning off hotkeys but I think I might just make sure dd is never within reaching distance of my laptop again

Boredveryverybored Tue 26-Jun-07 19:23:17

lol Notquite, the typing bit was easy I just typed with my head to one side

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now