Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

FIFA 18 help

(5 Posts)
FATEdestiny Fri 29-Sep-17 20:00:58

I've bought FIFA 18: Ranaldo Edition, today after having it on preorder. It is christmas present.

The women in the GAME store informed me that the game can only be used now and will not be sold by Christmas because there will be no packs by then.

This is a Christmas present for me son. The women in the GAME shop said the 20 weeks of packs can only start this week, so by Christmas he will miss most of the packs.

Last year (With the FIFA 17 deluxe edition) he got the game for Christmas and the 20 weeks of packs started from when he started using the game at Christmas, even though the game was released in September. Is that not the case that year? Or is it just the women in the GAME shop talking rubbish?

FATEdestiny Sat 30-Sep-17 13:25:42

Does anyone know?

Flomper Mon 09-Oct-17 17:27:37

my spm has just got it so i will ask. i think the packs might be time specific tbh, he gets them tbrough PSN plus

ImCatbug Mon 09-Oct-17 17:30:44

The packs are time specific, yes, so the first 2-3 have already been released and by Christmas you would have missed most of them.

Flomper Mon 09-Oct-17 17:40:15

does that really matter though? you can still get them but have to pay for them individually? that's why I just buy the basic version OP, maybe you can take it back to Game and swap it for the basic edition? (and use the difference for a years psn plus which gives you some free fifa content?)

I would actually like to know exactky how it all works as I only half listen to my son. All I know is that every year I buy the basic version for him when it comes out in September for his birthday. And he gets a psn plus subscription for Christmas. Hes a massive fifa addict and this seema to work for him?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now