Talk

Advanced search

Weird thing on iPhone se

(5 Posts)
Ekphrasis Tue 16-May-17 08:46:05

Hi, this morning my phone announced it was unable to download something - I have no idea what, so o said cancel rather than retry.

Then several times today's it's told me a device is trying to access my phone / account near London. I declined and changed my password via the phone settings rather that agree to change via message. It's tried again since.

Not sure what to think or do?

If they're trying to access do they know my password?

Oddly when I signed into Apple ID account on line it did it again so I'm not sure if it's something to do with that? confusedconfusedconfused

Ekphrasis Tue 16-May-17 08:48:06

Yes it does it every time I try to sign into my own Id via the internet! But says London - I'm miles away.

Maybe it was my son (4) who is playing a game in the iPad....

Nickynackynoodle Tue 16-May-17 08:49:49

Mine says I'm in Middlesbrough. I'm not. As long as it's doing it when I'm actually accessing my account then I let it. It's Never done it randomly though.

Ekphrasis Tue 16-May-17 09:00:53

I'm. It a million miles from Middlesbrough so London is way off. So does it do it when you access your account? I didn't initially though; someone else did. Dh is on his way to London on the train, our accounts are linked but I don't think what he does should affect?

Now it's only happening when I try to access my account. I've changed my password so I guess that's ok. Bit worrying!

Ekphrasis Tue 16-May-17 09:02:15

To clarify, it did it randomly out if the blue.

It's now doing so when I log in to the account on the internet, saying it's in London.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now