Talk

Advanced search

Map printing tool

(3 Posts)
YesILikeItToo Fri 28-Apr-17 20:00:37

I'm looking to solve this problem, I think if I describe it specifically it will be much clearer than if I try to state the general problem it is.

I have a page which is 28cm by 40cm. I want to fill as much as possible of the page with a map that shows the greatest amount of detail of the route from Edinburgh to Venice that I can show.

I can only print on A4 paper, but I don't mind piecing sheets together or tracing the finished map if I have scale drawings to trace from. If the final solution is just fitting the best map of the route that fills A4, that would be fine too.

Anyone know any tools for tackling this? I've signed up for a few sites and trials, but I'm not convinced I'm looking in the right places, so far I've found products focussed on creating digital rather than paper maps.

Or ... Tell me if I should just be working with an atlas and a photocopier that can blow things up? Easier?

BackforGood Sat 29-Apr-17 00:28:29

Ordinance Survey let you create your own.
Would that help ?

YesILikeItToo Sat 29-Apr-17 08:26:03

The OS doesn't cover Europe. Nice mapping, though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now