Talk

Advanced search

I phone SE

(9 Posts)
woodhill Tue 28-Mar-17 21:04:09

I need a new phone as my Samsung is very unreliable.

I intend to buy a phone then stay with my provider rather than paying for a contract. I was thinking of an I-Phone. I just need it to have good wi fi coverage and a decent camera.

Is I phone SE any good. Seems reasonably priced.

Thanks

coffeecakemum Tue 28-Mar-17 21:54:06

Hi it's a very good phone. I bought it for my mother in law. There is an app to transfer all your data from Samsung to iPhone it does it pretty quickly.

woodhill Wed 29-Mar-17 19:42:40

Thanks.

Anyone else got any feedback

Nicotina Wed 29-Mar-17 19:51:38

I was Samsung all the way until I was seduced into the Apple cult. I had a 5s and now have an SE. It's great. I would've gone back to Samsung for anything that annoyed me or seemed like a useless gimmick. But it has neither annoyed me or seemed gimmicky.

LadyPeterWimsey Wed 29-Mar-17 20:08:46

I love it. Small and fast. Does everything the larger iPhones do but fits into my pocket.

StoorieHoose Wed 29-Mar-17 20:12:00

Yep it's much the same as a 6 but the same size as a 5s. Think you don't get 3D Touch (which is a bit of a gimmick rather than useful) and the camera maybe doesn't have the same sensor but it's a very good phone

Nicotina Wed 29-Mar-17 21:32:35

Is 3D Touch the thing that gives you photos like Harry Potter - a very short video ? Yep, the SE has that. Ok that is a bit gimmicky. My dd likes it and...ok..ok.. it's cool.

StoorieHoose Wed 29-Mar-17 21:33:32

Think that's live photo. 3D Touch is when you press hard on an app and you get a short cut or preview of say a iMessage

Nicotina Wed 29-Mar-17 21:41:24

No, not got that. Is it cool?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now