Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone used hp instant ink service?

(4 Posts)
HappydaysArehere Wed 15-Feb-17 19:28:49

Attracted by the £1.99 per month for fifty sheets and the idea that I won't be faced with unexpected printing bills. I am a light user.
However, my reservation is that my printer will be connected to HP, and the internet, so wonder if my computer and its items being printed might be compromised by some technical genius out there in the ether! I know nothing. Am I being daft? Having printer delivered tomorrow and can't decide whether I should sign up during installation or try to do it later when I have had some feedback from people who know more than me! If anyone can help I would be grateful.

drinkswineoutofamug Fri 17-Feb-17 20:16:57

I use instant ink and found it works well. I had a cartridge that didn't work properly, phoned them and they sent out an replacement. I use the 50 sheet as well. It's perfect for me printing out my uni stuff.

HappydaysArehere Sat 18-Feb-17 18:16:27

Thank you drinkswine. Sounds okay. Hope all goes well at uni. Good luck. You will probably be able to put that mug aside, now you are saving money, and replace it with a glass. wine

drinkswineoutofamug Sat 18-Feb-17 20:22:17

Only at Christmas 🙂

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now