Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Buying a second hand MacBook Air-where from?

(5 Posts)
rollonthesummer Mon 06-Feb-17 13:16:11

I want one that's not too old-maybe 3 years and that is about £5-600. Where would be a good place to buy one?

Apple refurb are all really expensive, Amazon don't seem to have any with good feedback. What about CEX or something like that??

I wish I could search eBay for 100% good feedback sellers as it takes forever to trawl through each one!

buzzmoon Mon 06-Feb-17 13:17:03

I got a refurb from Currys. It's been amazing! Had it for 7 years now and it's as good as new. Think it was £700 and the new model cost £1600

rollonthesummer Mon 06-Feb-17 13:19:09

That's what was aiming for, but £700 doesn't seem that cheap when you can get a brand new one for £899. I was looking for £500 ish. I'm not sure if that's unrealistic though?!

buzzmoon Mon 06-Feb-17 13:29:17

Yeah but the 899 isn't as high a spec as what you could get for a refurb- obviously depends on what they have in stock too so you'll have to shop around till you find the right one

rollonthesummer Mon 06-Feb-17 13:32:08

I don't particularly need a high spec one, but yes, I take your point.

I just wondered if anyone knew of a good place to get one that's a few years old and about that price

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now