Talk

Advanced search

Photo recovery

(5 Posts)
helensburgh Wed 01-Feb-17 08:30:25

I am completely stupid. Didn't back everything up.

1) I pad we changed the password. Couldn't remember it. It got locked. Took to Apple store. All they can do is reset but would loose all photos.

Anything we can do?

2) Samsung galaxy 5 phone . Switches on briefly for maybe 5 secs then goes off. Taken to numerous places. Fixing would loose all photos.

Can anyone please help ??

GloriousGoosebumps Fri 03-Feb-17 02:37:48

I'm sure the IT experts will be along soon but re the ipad, although you've forgotten the numeric code did you try logging into icloud using your email address and itunes password? www.icloud.com will give you access to your photos, email, notes etc. You can then download your photos to your laptop and reload them onto your ipad once you've restore it to factory settings.

helensburgh Fri 03-Feb-17 07:12:09

Thank you I know some not all will be on I cloud. Brill

GloriousGoosebumps Fri 03-Feb-17 13:08:50

I'm pleased you're likely to be able to use icloud to retrieve at least some of your photos. I also use android and you should be able to retrieve photos from your Samsung by logging into www.google.co.uk and signing into your android cloud account using the password you use when you make purchases from the Google store. You'll also be able to access your calendar, gmail etc just like icloud. (See the icons on top right of the screen).

helensburgh Sat 04-Feb-17 22:25:34

Thank you so.much. trying these tomorrow

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now