Talk

Advanced search

Do I actually need a scanner & what is the smallest printer I can get?

(8 Posts)
Katymac Wed 25-Jan-17 18:57:23

I can take photos of stuff on my phone - email them to myself & it's there - so do I need a scanner?

How small do printers get now? Any recommendations?

JellyBellies Thu 02-Feb-17 20:24:46

I have just bought the hp 3730. It's the smallest all in one printer. So far, so good smile

katymac Thu 02-Feb-17 20:45:07

I think I need something smaller - I have a little epsom (I'd better check which one) & I think I'll dispence with the copier & scanner & use a photo that I can print if needed

SaucyDough Thu 02-Feb-17 21:34:35

I would recommend getting one with a scanner - really useful for photocopying documents.

JellyBellies Fri 03-Feb-17 06:53:14

What are you planning to get that is smaller? The hp one was the smallest I could find!

katymac Fri 03-Feb-17 11:01:45

"Workforce WF-100W" seems very small, but more expensive than I'll spend

My current 'portable' printer is 13x22x39 vs 14x18x40 of the hp 3730 - so I won't spend money to replace like for like (pretty much - I know the hp does more- but I shouldn't need too much more as I'll be 'on holiday' --please let me not need to do much while away--)

katymac Fri 03-Feb-17 11:03:01

I have a big wireless HP I use for work but I won't need anything that complicated I hope

LauraOL77 Thu 09-Feb-17 15:33:06

Hi, I just got a HP Deskjet 3720, apparently the worlds smallest all in one, prints, scans and copies, I love it for photo's, prints straight from an app if you want to with out connecting to PC. only cost £57.40 and that included delivery, my little boy loves it as he can play with the photo's on Ipad, add captions etc then print, I got it from officeowl and ordered so special paper at same time for the social media app, it's great fun

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now