Advanced search

Mac help

(4 Posts)
parklives Tue 22-Nov-16 19:23:26

I am just bought a secondhand Mac monitor (A1267) which has a L-shaped thing to plug into my much newer MacBook Pro which needs a T-shaped power connector. I need to plug this in, otherwise the monitor won't work, does anyone know if you can buy an adapter? I have tried google, but no joy so far?

olderthanyouthink Tue 22-Nov-16 20:05:31

One of these?

parklives Sun 27-Nov-16 19:41:29

Thanks older! Look like that thingy is what I need. Sorry for slow reply...I completely forgot I had posted the question!

olderthanyouthink Sun 27-Nov-16 20:24:50

smile no problem

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now