Talk

Advanced search

Do I need a Kindle Fire HD

(9 Posts)
mammymammyIRL Fri 11-Nov-16 15:36:01

Not a boast post just wondering.

Our PC is on the way out, I'm finished with a company who provided a work laptop so will be handing that back.
We're getting an android box and I already have an iPhone, dh has a samsung tablet.

I work at a pc every day, I love being online.
My question is do I need a kindle fire or will we have enough with android box and iphone?

Dc are 6 and 3 so not needed for them

LightsLoveLaughter Fri 11-Nov-16 15:37:01

Kindle fire is much better to watch instead of trying to watch on an iPhone.

mammymammyIRL Fri 11-Nov-16 15:43:26

We'd be watching the android box on main tv

I already have a kindle as well, just a basic model.

Kindle fire looks amazing but I'm just wondering if it's another device that does the same thing as what I have already.

Don't have tv in bedroom though and think it'd be lovely to watch something on it in bed when dh is on nights instead of falling asleep on couch watching regular tv!

LightsLoveLaughter Sat 12-Nov-16 10:39:23

MNHQ has a half price offer on the kindle fire right now.

So I would take that as a sign, you are meant to have one grin

mammymammyIRL Sat 12-Nov-16 12:25:01

Oooh smile

mammymammyIRL Sat 12-Nov-16 12:26:44

Where do I find that please?

MakingMyWayThroughTown Sat 12-Nov-16 12:27:43

I have a kindle fire and love it. Doubles up as a kindle and a tablet. Happy days!

LightsLoveLaughter Sat 12-Nov-16 22:09:24

Today 08:58 AmyMumsnet

Hi folks, for the final day of the 12 Days of Discounts we've got a goodie for you! Get £40 off the RRP of the Amazon Fire HD 6 16GB in Magenta or White for today only with code MUMSNET. This brings the price down to £59.99. Hurry - it's while stocks last.

mammymammyIRL Sun 13-Nov-16 07:30:03

Thanks lights

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now