We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Sonos speakers

(3 Posts)
HuckfromScandal Thu 10-Nov-16 07:36:26

I have had Sonos speakers for the past 6 months
They have been fab and I love them, but suddenly they are both cutting out. Which is annoying the heck out of me.

I have checked internet and broadband - fine
I have deleted app on phone and reloaded.
I have disconnected and reconnected.

Any other idea.
Right now I am tempted to send them back - as they are not fit for purpose - when trying to listen to the radio.

The app is on my iPhone 6s Plus (if that's relevant)

TenaciousOne Thu 10-Nov-16 07:39:45

Are you moving the phone about when listening to music/radio? As in room to room?
We have issues with connecting from one room as it is an extension so I can't connect to anything in that room or if my device is in that room.

nutgrabber Sun 04-Dec-16 08:46:17

I'd contact Sonos directly if you are still having problems. Use the help forum via their internet site as it sounds like you need to go into your advanced settings to make some changes. Their customer service is excellent and they will probably want you to send them a systems diagnostic (it's straight forward to do). Tons of other advice is on the forum too.

Much will depend on how your speakers are connected via your wifi or the Sonosnet, Whether there is some interference from another device nearby e.g. a wireless phone or it could even be a streaming service provider having capacity issues.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now