Talk

Advanced search

Facebook settings: posting as admin on a group page

(2 Posts)
Archfarchnad Fri 04-Nov-16 10:28:04

I have my own private Facebook account, but now my company (we're a group of 9 people working together) have got our Facebook page up and running, to promote our most recent activities and products. But we can't work out why some people seem to have admin rights, and can post 'as' the page admin, and others - eg me - can't - I end up posting as a visitor under my own name (and the post is pushed down to the bottom right instead of being prominently in the centre). It's not to do with who set up the group page, because one other person who didn't set it up is now posting as admin - and we can't work out how this happened, and how to repeat it. Anyone know about this, or have a good link for dummies to follow? Ideally all 9 of us would be able to post as admins - but also post on our personal walls under our own names.

WottyMcWottFace Fri 04-Nov-16 23:44:11

I'm no expert but if whoever set it up ( main admin ) go onto the page settings they can edit page roles and add in individual admin to the page. You would get a personal notification to confirm your an admin of the page and then your free to post as your page. Hope that makes sensesmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now